[rabbitmq-discuss] SSL Client using spring

Gary Russell grussell at gopivotal.com
Tue Dec 10 17:04:59 GMT 2013

You didn't show your wiring, but clearly you can see from the stack trace
that the Spring factory is delegating to the rabbit client factory, and
it's using SSL...

Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:351)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:213)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:200)
at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl
.connect(SSLSocketImpl.java:564)
at
com.rabbitmq.client.ConnectionFactory.createFrameHandler(ConnectionFactory.java:445)
at
com.rabbitmq.client.ConnectionFactory.newConnection(ConnectionFactory.java:504)
at
com.rabbitmq.client.ConnectionFactory.newConnection(ConnectionFactory.java:545)
at
org.springframework.amqp.rabbit.connection.AbstractConnectionFactory.createBareConnection(AbstractConnectionFactory.java:181)

... so there must be something wrong with your configuration.