[rabbitmq-discuss] Supported RabbitMQ versions

Andy G. andy.grunwald at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 14:23:08 GMT 2013

Hey everybody,

i`d like to ask if there are some official statements regarding supported
RabbitMQ versions?
Which versions are supported by the team?
Is there a defined Release / Support cycle?

e.g. How long is the RabbitMQ 3.0.* branch supported?
Which kind of fixes (security, bugs) will be introduced into 3.1.* and for
how long?

In my opinion this are useful information to take decisions about upgrading
existing clusters.

I asked this questions on twittter [1] already.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Andy

[1] https://twitter.com/andygrunwald/status/408235366114525184