[rabbitmq-discuss] Exclusive queue with no connections still alive & locked

Brian Reischl breischl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 16:38:59 GMT 2013

Simon,
  Thanks for the info. I'm not sure that was the case here. I don't believe
that any messages had been published to the queue at all, and I'm fairly
sure the queue has existed since last week Wednesday. Perhaps the
connection got hung up in some sort of zombie state?

  In any case, restarting the server seems to have cleared up whatever the
issue was.