[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-c and network problems

Haster haster2004 at yandex.ru
Mon Aug 19 09:32:17 BST 2013

Hi there!
Does rabbitmq-c library have any method to check correctness of connection?

For example I call basic.consume and start reading loop from Server... And
server fall down, or network cord was cut by something... As I understand I
won't be  give noticed about this situations... (my loop is constructed on
waiting socket in select function)?

So is it any way to know about such problems?