[rabbitmq-discuss] Throughput observation with RabbitMQ-3.1.3 and Erlang R16B01 - Single Node and Cluster Node

Priyanki Vashi vashi.priyanki at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 20:22:39 BST 2013

Hi there ,

I have tried to with multiple producer and multiple consumer since my
producer and consumer are single threaded (around 10 each) but it's the
same statistics in test-1, which is around 5000 msg/sec. And since
eventually we will use python clients in real application of rabbitmq, I
think it would be good to know how it behaves with python clients ( in this
case I chose python-pika).

//P