[rabbitmq-discuss] Hanging connections in management interface (v3.0.4)

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Tue Apr 30 10:44:17 BST 2013

There is a known issue with connections / channels on a cluster node not
being cleared out of mgmt if they were running when the node shuts down.
That's not fixed in 3.0.4 but is fixed in nightlies / will be in 3.1.0.
Does that sound like what you're seeing?

Cheers, Simon

On 29/04/13 16:23, Allan Beaufour wrote:
> I've for a long time had an issue where queues show hanging connections
> in the management interface. The queues show a number of perpetual
> unacked messages and even if I shut down all consumers, these remain.
> The ip+port for the consumers doesn't match any processes either. Is
> this a known bug?
>
> I've had this issues for a while. We were running v2.7.1 perviously and
> was secretly hoping they would disappear in the upgrade :)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Allan

Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, VMware