[rabbitmq-discuss] Hanging connections in management interface (v3.0.4)

Allan Beaufour allan at chartbeat.com
Mon Apr 29 16:23:43 BST 2013

I've for a long time had an issue where queues show hanging connections in
the management interface. The queues show a number of perpetual unacked
messages and even if I shut down all consumers, these remain. The ip+port
for the consumers doesn't match any processes either. Is this a known bug?

I've had this issues for a while. We were running v2.7.1 perviously and was
secretly hoping they would disappear in the upgrade :)

Thanks,

Allan