[rabbitmq-discuss] Help us test RabbitMQ 3.1.0!

Tim Coote tim+rabbitmq.com at coote.org
Thu Apr 25 10:05:41 BST 2013

Hi Simon

Can you elaborate on "AMQP 1.0 support"?

On the one hand the rabbitmq site has an undated commitment to 1.0, on the other 1.0 is going into the ISO process and starting to get traction on the very long purchasing cycles of government bodies.  Is there a current roadmap of feature support over time?

Tim