[rabbitmq-discuss] Adoption of AMQP but ... roadblocks

Alexis Richardson alexis at rabbitmq.com
Mon Apr 22 12:02:40 BST 2013

Jags

This should not have any effect on your use of RabbitMQ.

The Red Hat patent relates to certain specific approaches to XML based
routing in combination with AMQP, in which exchange routing explicitly
encodes XML patterns.  I have not yet found any real world scenarios
where the patent could be relevant and applicable.  Even if such
scenarios existed, Red Hat's "patent pledge" would apply to them:
http://www.redhat.com/legal/patent_policy.html

Does this help?

alexis