[rabbitmq-discuss] Multiple threads accessing the RPC queue

Chaitanya Jawale chaitanya.jawale at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 09:58:21 BST 2013

Hi,

I am facing a problem with the RPC queue. In my case I have server and
agent and between them communication medium is RabbitMQ through messages.
To perform any action on the agent I post a message in RPC call back queue
in which agent performs the action and returns me the result. Now in some
cases there are multiple threads tries to put messages in the same RPC
queue to perform different actions on the agent in parallel but none gets
delivered to the agent(RPC server) and if i do it serially it works. What
can be the issue?

Thanks,
Chaitanya.