[rabbitmq-discuss] HA performance

rabbit15 bison_art at o2.pl
Thu Apr 11 16:27:08 BST 2013

Hi, I have question about HA performance. I have 37 queues which are
mirriored and when I'm using HA then my performance  is worse several
times.I was trying with DISC and RAM options, both solution are similar for
my performance. Could you tell me what can I do to have better performance?
Is that good idea to switch off HA when the performance is too worse to
normal work and then switch on when application can work ?
Best Regards,
Artur