[rabbitmq-discuss] binding exchange to client and server in wcf, but it auto generate new queue on rabbitmq server, why?

Hadas hadas100.b at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 13:33:09 BST 2012

Thanks for respones!

I use msmq for send and recive  message message.
In the WCF's config I have enpoint for the msmq queue. when message arrives
to the queue ,WCF recive it and run code.

now I want to use the RabbitMQ. the sending to queue works fine, but my
changes in the config in order to use RabbitMQ don't work.
my config now:
(I add the bindingExtensions and binding for RabbitMQ)

  <endpoint name="Queue" address="soap.amqp://amq.direct/Queue"
binding="rabbitMQBinding" bindingConfiguration="rabbitMQConfig"
contract="IMessageSender">

this is the queue's bindings
   From             |Routing key            | Arguments
amq.direct<http://localhost:55672/#/exchanges/%2F/amq.direct>
      | /ParseTemplateQueue   |
(AMQP default) <http://localhost:55672/#/exchanges/%2F/amq.default>  |
ParseTemplateQueue