[rabbitmq-discuss] binding exchange to client and server in wcf, but it auto generate new queue on rabbitmq server, why?

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Wed Sep 12 13:22:04 BST 2012

Hi,

On 12/09/12 12:19, Hadas wrote:
> binding exchange to client and server in wcf, but it auto generate new queue on rabbitmq server, why?

Client queues are transient, therefore auto-generated.

> I succeeded to send message to the durable queue I created.
> but my wcf don't listen to the queues.
>
> what should I do to fix it?

You have not provided sufficient information to diagnose the problem.

You should check that you are able to run the WCF examples included with
the project. That will validate your environment. If that works then
please explain what you mean by "wcf don't listen to the queues".

-Emile