[rabbitmq-discuss] Windows clean reinstall

Bruno CHALOPIN bruno at chalopin.fr
Wed Sep 12 07:29:41 BST 2012

Hi,

Search in your c:\users\Admin folder (local admin or domain admin), you'll
see the .erlang.cookie file. Then in AppData\Roaming there's a RAbbitMQ
folder containings the logs, the mnesia database and the enable_plugins
file. Delete all these between a stop/start of the service and you should
be fine (make backup before for more security ;-) ).

Regards

Bruno