[rabbitmq-discuss] Can't install any plugins. Installed on Mac Snow Leopard via MacPorts.

bytor99999 bytor99999 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 00:55:45 BST 2012

So I installed RabbitMQ via Macports and it installed perfectly, the server
runs. However, when I try to enable plugins like the management plugin, the
command in the documentation doesn't work. There is no..

rabbitmq-plugins enable rabbitmq_management

command for me to run. These are the results.

new-host-4:/ bytor99999$ rabbitmq-plugins enable rabbitmq_management
-bash: rabbitmq-plugins: command not found

I also have issues finding where it was actually installed. Couldn't find
any config files. I did find the log files.

Thanks

Mark