[rabbitmq-discuss] List consumer connections/channels per queue

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Thu Sep 6 16:34:28 BST 2012

I don't think it's convenient to do this from the command line, with
either rabbitmqctl or rabbitmqadmin, but if you are driving the HTTP API
directly it's easier. They key is that the HTTP API only adds consumer
details to a queue when retrieving a single queue, not a list (since
it's slightly expensive and not frequently called for).

So GET /api/<vhost>/<queue_name>, then look in consumer_details and for
each item in the array there look in channel_details.connection_name and
DELETE /api/connections/<connection_name>.

Cheers, Simon