[rabbitmq-discuss] Multiple nodes on single box

Malgorzata mmosiek at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 21:54:11 BST 2012

Hello Steve
I would like to ask you for some help.  I tried your approach with reusing
core code to run RabbitMQ on two different ports on the same machine,
however each time I try to start up second server it freezes. I created the
wrappers for my two nodes (node1.sh and node2.sh in home directory)
containing info about distinct Node port and node name and list of
environmental variables pointing to the directory called node1/node2 with
copies of the default content from mnesia as well as the copy of the
/etc/rabbitmq/enabled_plugins file.
What am I doing wrong? Please help. I really would like to make this set up
work... I appreciate any advice you may give me...
Regards
Malgorzata