[rabbitmq-discuss] backup and fail-over to remote disaster recovery site

Terance terance at socialtwist.com
Fri Oct 19 12:48:13 BST 2012

Hi,

We want to set up RabbitMQ such that the current state of the broker is
backed up at a remote disaster recovery site at real time. We also want our
clients (producers and consumers) to fail-over to this remote broker in case
the main broker becomes unreachable for some reason. I was looking at the
Distributed broker approaches supported by RabbitMQ at
http://www.rabbitmq.com/distributed.html but I'm not sure If what we are
looking for can be achieved. Please let me know if you know how to do this.

Thanks,
Terance.