[rabbitmq-discuss] PossibleAuthenticationFailureException intermittent

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Mon Oct 8 22:16:28 BST 2012

PossibleAuthenticationFailureException just means "the server closed the
connection unexpectedly during AMQP handshake". It's required to do that
in the case of authentication failure, but there can be other reasons,
hence the name.

Check the server logs at the time the error occurs, more detail should
be logged there.

Cheers, Simon