[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbitmq admin - read message as text/string etc..

ws_dev2001 ws_dev2001 at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 20:44:29 BST 2012

Hi,
I am trying to read the message contents/payload of published messages from
my queue. however, as per the script, encoding other than auto/base64 is not
supported. Can someone help on this ?
BTW, Line 90 on said script (rabbitmqadmin) does not have 'encoding' listed
as a parameter (mandatory/optional). Local fix followed but I can't see the
text of the message in the queue using the rabbitmqadmin cli.

TIA,
R2D2,