[rabbitmq-discuss] Urgent issue with rabbitmq

Aishwarya Singhal asinghal79 at gmail.com
Wed May 30 22:32:28 BST 2012

Thanks. I tried to compile the latest erlang (been running for the past 6
hrs), it brought down my production instance as it ate up all CPU, and have
now given up. I guess I'll wait for somebody to upload a AWS 64 bit image
for v15 before I could use Rabbit.

its sad, because there's an image available for my mac on brew and it works
fine on my local. just doesn't work where it should :-)

Thanks for your help anyways.

Best