[rabbitmq-discuss] Net::RabbitMQ::get() fails with unexpected header?

iceblaze iceblaze at gmail.com
Wed May 30 20:46:27 BST 2012

Hello,

I am attempting to run the function as follows:

                try {
                        $successful = 1;
                        $msg = $self->{_rabbit}->get($self->{_channel},
$self->{_queue});
                } catch {
                        $successful = 0;
                        $self->error_handler("get - $_");
                };

which should work, and this does work when i use recv(), but when I try to
use get()

        F::Rabbit::__ANON__('Unexpected header 1! at F/Rabbit.pm line...')
called at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Try/Tiny.pm line 100

Does anyone know what the unexpected header could be, or how I can go about
troubleshooting this?

Thanks!

-James

--
"Of course, the actual government of any computer is run by that fascist
dictator known as the operating system. But a wise dictator knows when to