[rabbitmq-discuss] Urgent issue with rabbitmq

Aishwarya Singhal asinghal79 at gmail.com
Wed May 30 09:53:20 BST 2012

Hi Matthias

That does seem to be the issue! I am using 2.8.2 (
http://www.rabbitmq.com/releases/rabbitmq-server/v2.8.2/rabbitmq-server-generic-unix-2.8.2.tar.gz
).

Sorry I am a newbie and have used it on my production set up :-( I can see
that memory shows up in red on the console but I don't know how to fix it.
The load on the server is very low so it is probably something wrong with
the set up. Where do I look and how do I fix it?

Best regards