[rabbitmq-discuss] Urgent issue with rabbitmq

Aishwarya Singhal asinghal79 at gmail.com
Wed May 30 09:01:05 BST 2012

hi Emile

from the logs this morning:

=INFO REPORT==== 30-May-2012::05:05:37 ===
Limiting to approx 349900 file handles (314908 sockets)

=INFO REPORT==== 30-May-2012::05:05:37 ===
Memory limit set to 238MB of 595MB total.

=INFO REPORT==== 30-May-2012::05:05:37 ===
vm_memory_high_watermark set. Memory used:305654848 allowed:249715097

=INFO REPORT==== 30-May-2012::05:05:37 ===
    alarm_handler: {set,{{resource_limit,memory,'rabbit at xxxx'},
                         []}}

=INFO REPORT==== 30-May-2012::05:05:38 ===
Disk free limit set to 595MB

I see that there was one message of disk free. There's nothing else
indicating a block. It is strange that there are no meaningful logs
anywhere either. How do I get around the issue? For now now I have removed
RabbitMQ from my code to let the app work without it, but I would like to
get it running.

Best regards