[rabbitmq-discuss] Windows service recovery

Lior Barnea Barnea at 3i-mind.com
Mon May 28 08:09:23 BST 2012

Hi Emile,

This is part of the recovery testing we are conducting, this is not a real issue that we encountered but one produced on purpose...

Still, I would have expected that erlsrv could detected that erl.exe is already up when windows restarts it and re-attach to it instead of failing...

Best regards,
Lior.