[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Roadmap

Brendan Hay brendan at soundcloud.com
Thu May 24 11:33:31 BST 2012

Good stuff!

The physical layout comment is regarding having to specify -sname/-name in
the x-ha-policy .. ie having clients aware of the nodes that compose a
cluster.
In the imaginary places in my head it would be nicer to set something along
the lines of 'one slave', 'two slaves', ..., or '50% of the cluster has
slaves' etc.

Migrating/moving a queue around inside a cluster is another nice to have
- scenario would be whatever you're using to do load-balancing
throws a nana and causes too many queues to be declared on a single machine
vs a more desired even spread. Basically fine tuning your queue
distribution, on the fly.

Thanks,
Brendan