[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Roadmap

Brendan Hay brendan at soundcloud.com
Thu May 24 09:47:01 BST 2012

Yo!

There's been a few hints dropped here towards future changes in Federation,
Mirrored Queues, and making things a bit more transparent to clients
regarding physical topology layout.

Do you dudes have some sort of non-committal timeline/roadmap to share?
(Off the record is fine, we won't hold you to anything.)

I'm personally interested in things such as dynamic upstream_sets, a better
mechanism for specifying x-ha-policy to a subset, moving master/declared
queues around inside a cluster and things related to making RabbitMQ more
manageable in higher throughput scenarios.

Cheers,
Brendan