[rabbitmq-discuss] Transfering file from machine to machine using RabbitMQ

Jason Frame jframe at gmail.com
Mon May 14 22:56:10 BST 2012

I am still new and getting used to RabbitMQ, and was wondering the best way
to send a small file along with a message. We are looking at using this to
send a message on a server using PHP and consuming using a .net client.

Our typical message with have an associative array serialized to json, but
for some of the messages, there will need to be an image or pdf file
attached.  These files are relatively small (less than 20k) so they should
not need to be chunked. I have been reading through the messages, and have
not found any type of example or best practice on how to do this.

thanks
jason