[rabbitmq-discuss] qpid-multicastmain

Tony Garnock-Jones tonygarnockjones at gmail.com
Thu May 10 20:51:34 BST 2012

Hi all,

Today I've ported RabbitMQ's MulticastMain program from the RabbitMQ AMQP
APIs to the internal Qpid client APIs. The result can be found here:
https://github.com/tonyg/qpid-multicastmain

I'm slightly surprised to see that it seems to run a little slower than the
Rabbit native version. Perhaps I'm doing something brain-damaged with the
Qpid APIs.

To run it, "ant", then "java -jar
out/artifacts/qpid_multicastmain_jar/qpid-multicastmain.jar". It should
support most of the options of the native version of the program, naturally
excepting things like publisher confirms.

Regards,
  Tony
--
Tony Garnock-Jones