[rabbitmq-discuss] immediate, mandatory flag with no consumers

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Thu May 3 16:44:17 BST 2012

Hi,

On 26/04/12 19:46, Unni, Monish wrote:
> btw : this code is client-side, and i am testing if the server is up.
>  emile, if you could send me the code that you tried as a
> stand-alone, it might help much. as it is - thank you very much for
> looking at it.

Apologies for the delayed response. Please find attached, a slightly
modified version of the code you provided. The output provided is

[ERROR:Service :REPLY_QUEUE seems down, returning with code=313
message=NO_CONSUMERS]
[ERROR:Service :REPLY_QUEUE seems down, returning with code=312
message=NO_ROUTE]

-Emile