[rabbitmq-discuss] [bug] umbrella common.mk

Matwey V. Kornilov matwey.kornilov at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 15:35:48 BST 2012

Hi,

When I try to build RabbitMQ from sources (rabbitmq-server-2.8.1.tar.gz)
placed in directory which name contains a colon, common.mk fails with:

common.mk:87: *** target pattern contains no `%'.  Stop.

It seems that variable names at lines 87:89 should be escaped in some way.

p.s. I've not found a way how to report a bug. bugzilla.rabbitmq.com works
strangely for me. There aren't any products to fill a new report.