[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmqctl script still broken in Ubuntu package

Aaron Westendorf aaron at agoragames.com
Mon Mar 26 15:53:45 BST 2012

I just installed the 2.8.1 package, having used 2.2 from source on my
workstation for some time now, and found that the rabbitmqctl script
is still broken. Specifically, it requires running as rabbitmq or root
user, even though I've copied the erlang cookie to the correct path.
I've run into this problem before and noted it on the mailing list but
can't find a place to submit a formal bug.

-Aaron

--
Aaron Westendorf
Senior Software Engineer