[rabbitmq-discuss] Management console argument syntax (was Re: Failed to add an exchange via the web interface)

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Mon Mar 26 14:14:18 BST 2012

I think letting the mgmt user select a JSON type is likely to be much
friendlier than selecting an AMQP type. And yes, apps and plugins should
be encouraged to use interoperable types.

Having said that, I find the pseudo-Excel syntax rather confusing. I am
more inclined to just put a select box there.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, VMware