[rabbitmq-discuss] Federated exchange slowdown

Busoli, Simone Simone.Busoli at ferrari.com
Mon Mar 19 12:04:19 GMT 2012

Hi Simon, I can't imagine why as well. The network connection is not that fast but it's a bunch of MBits, way more than is required to transfer those messages around.
The federation queue is indeed showing 100 unacked messages, with way more ready to be delivered. The downstream broker nonetheless doesn't give us any clue about that might be happening, although as I said the bidirectional federated exchange on B2 behaved way worse than B1 and the outgoing federation queue showed lots more ready messages then there were in B1.