[rabbitmq-discuss] Can RabbitMQ handle big messages?

Jerry Kuch jerryk at vmware.com
Mon Mar 12 15:50:19 GMT 2012

It still seems slightly strange though, since if an Erlang node is
actively reading bytes off a connection, it seems like that could serve
as proxy for the heartbeat, which would only really be essential when
nothing else is going on...   But there could easily be some subtlety of
the design or implementation that's eluding me...

Jerry