[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ crash: where do i check for errors?

Fernando Morgenstern fernandomorgenstern.fm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 15:39:42 BST 2012

The slogan is this one:

Slogan: eheap_alloc: Cannot allocate 1571344 bytes of memory (of type
"heap").

Here is the initial content of the dump file ( http://pastebin.com/qTN5z53W).

Is there an internal limit for erlang processes? Because this machine has a
lot of memory ( 96GB ) and now, under heavy usage, there is still 60GB free.