[rabbitmq-discuss] Newbie Q: Bugs in 2.8.2-1?

Philip K. Warren pkwarren at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 21:52:58 BST 2012

We saw it on a pretty powerful system - 128 GiB of memory, but only around 120 GiB of free disk space. Others have seen in on smaller test VMs which have 8-16 GiB of memory but had a small disk.

Is it possible to change the disk_free_limit to be based on the size of the queued messages in RabbitMQ instead of the total amount of memory on the system?

--
Philip K. Warren