[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ connections blocked and not receiving simple messages

Steve Powell steve at rabbitmq.com
Mon Jun 18 12:40:47 BST 2012

Steve,

Did you look at the responses to Renne's problem?

Renne was running RabbitMQ on a machine with more RAM than available
disk space (16Gb and 2Gb respectively).

This is a highly constrained environment, and if RabbitMQ has to persist
or offload messages it is likely that it will fail very soon.

Read the doc ([1]) for more information about setting the disk free
space limit, and check your logs to see if this is indicated.

If this doesn't seem relevant to your symptoms, then a little more
information would be needed before we can help to solve your
problem.

[1]: http://www.rabbitmq.com/memory.html#diskfreesup

Steve Powell  (a happy bunny)
----------yet more definitions from the SPD----------
corrugate (n.) T.V. soap scandal.
olympic (n.) A camp road-digger.
jamboree (n.) A conserve made from French cheese.