[rabbitmq-discuss] Fwd: RabbitMQ 2.8.2 Erlang crash

Francesco Mazzoli francesco at rabbitmq.com
Wed Jun 13 12:22:10 BST 2012

One clarification:

> If what I described above matches your situation, then you can refer
> to this other post I just sent regarding those situations:
> http://lists.rabbitmq.com/pipermail/rabbitmq-discuss/2012-June/020594.html
> .

That post advocates reseting the cluster nodes to restore a "clean"
cluster. That obviously means that you'll lose any data that resides
on that node only, for example non-HA queues. So if don't want that,
you should only follow step 1 and then start the other nodes, while
making sure that the rabbit/erlang version stays the same.

Francesco.