[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbitmq max-publish

Prashanth meetprashanth437 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 15:11:52 BST 2012

Ok thanks, I will try that.

my config file

%% -*- erlang -*-
[
  {rabbit,
    [{tcp_listeners, [5673]},
     {ssl_listeners, [5671]},
     {ssl_options, [{cacertfile,"/home/demo/testca/cacert.pem"},
                    {certfile,"/home/demo/server/cert.pem"},
                    {keyfile,"/home/demo/server/key.pem"},
                    {verify,verify_peer},
                    {fail_if_no_peer_cert,false}]},
     {hipe_compile, true}
  ]},
  {rabbitmq_stomp, [{default_user, [{login, "guest"},
                                    {passcode, "guest"}]}]}
].

I am not using SSL, for now I am using port 5673

I set the hipe_compile to true, It was working yesterday. today I get an
error when starting the server

Error: {cannot_start_application,os_mon,{not_started,sasl}}

any idea?

Thanks,
Prashanth.