[rabbitmq-discuss] Cluster with all memory nodes

Prashanth meetprashanth437 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 17:50:35 BST 2012

Hi Francesco ,

I am testing performance with and with out disk node. when you say ram node
uses dick space anyways, you mean when the memory is full, it tries to
store messages in disk ?
stop and reset will make the node a standalone, node is no more in the
cluster.

Thanks!!

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 12:21 PM, Francesco Mazzoli
<francesco at rabbitmq.com>wrote:set