[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ++

Poliandri Alessandra (Pol) poliandri at intre.it
Mon Jan 30 11:17:12 GMT 2012

Hi,
I tried to install the amppq-rest module on Linux (Ubuntu 10.04). After installation of the Rabbit MQ server, I successfully installed:
- libevent
- amqpcpp

The problem arises when the makefile ampq-rest try searching RabbitMQ ++... What is that?? RabbitMQ + + is not there and I do not know what it is. I tried to delete it or rename it in the Makefile as amqpcpp library, but compiling the result still provides too many mistakes.

Someone could kindly help me understand what is the problem or how to fix it?

Thank you very much in advance.
Alessandra

[cid:logo29.jpg]

Dr. Alessandra Poliandri
INTRE' S.r.l.
Via Gaslini, 2 - 20900 MONZA (MB) - ITALY
Tel. +39-039-28.45.774 - Fax +39-039-28.40.734
http://www.intre.it e-mail: poliandri at intre.it

Nota informativa:
In ottemperanza della Legge 196/2003 sulla tutela dei dati personali, le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio sono strettamente riservate e sono esclusivamente indirizzate al destinatario indicato (oppure alla persona responsabile di rimetterlo al destinatario), tenendo presente che qualsiasi uso, riproduzione o divulgazione di questo messaggio e' vietata. Nel caso in cui aveste ricevuto questa e-mail per errore, vogliate avvertire il mittente al piu' presto a mezzo posta elettronica e distruggere il presente messaggio.
 Please note:
This email transmission including its attachments, are intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Intr? S.r.l., unless specifically stated.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.   If you received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the email transmission immediately.

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!