[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ++

Alessandra Poliandri alepolia at yahoo.it
Mon Jan 30 11:17:25 GMT 2012

Hi,
I tried to install the amppq-rest module on Linux (Ubuntu 10.04). After installation of the Rabbit MQ server, I successfully installed:
- libevent
- amqpcpp

The problem arises when the makefile ampq-rest try searching RabbitMQ ++... What is that?? RabbitMQ + + is not there and I do not know what it is. I tried to delete it or rename it in the Makefile as amqpcpp library, but compiling the result still provides too many mistakes.

Someone could kindly help me understand what is the problem or how to fix it?

Thank you very much in advance.
Alessandra