[rabbitmq-discuss] Newcomer to Rabbit seeks exchange-type advice

Mark Petrovic mspetrovic at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 00:46:00 GMT 2012

I think I have a solution, better than one based on a header exchange
or the scheme I outline below.

It's basically this solution:

http://www.rabbitmq.com/tutorials/tutorial-five-java.html

where the routing keys are the table names.  This gives me a single
consumer queue bound to mulitple routing keys, which gets my job done.

--
Mark