[rabbitmq-discuss] Federation Configuration and Duplicate Messages

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Thu Jan 5 10:44:32 GMT 2012

We'd like to make managing big federated networks easier. At some point
we will want to make it possible to modify the federation config of a
broker without restarting it. In terms of managing the federation as a
whole, you may want to look into something like puppet or chef.

Another thing we'd like to add in the future (as always, subject to
resource constraints) is loop detection in federation - this would
alleviate your problem I imagine.

Cheers, Simon

Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, VMware