No subject

Thu Feb 16 03:44:05 GMT 2012

waiting for tx.commit-ok. The spec makes no guarantees if the client
connection closes or an error occurs before the tx.commit-ok is received.

> I will try and transfer things over to confirms, however when i detect a
> duplicate I cannot know whether it has a copy on the queue or not (in
> the requeue senario) so all I can do is fail.. any ideas? this is where
> transactions could really help.. come on rabbit ! :)

You can only detect the duplicate when the second copy arrives. You
can't know whether a duplicate is on the way when the first of two
identical messages arrive.

-Emile