[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Release Roadmap

Adam Pollock thehollyhopdrive at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 10:59:36 GMT 2012

Hi all,

Just wondering if there was a formal release roadmap? Failing that, when is
the next release going to be available? My reason for asking is that I have
converted our current JMS messaging system with OpenMQ over to an AMQP
messaging system using RabbitMQ, and I've had some problems with a bug in
the current release's (2.7.1) Java client (bug #24723 - memory leak). The
bug has apparently been fixed and is scheduled to be included in the next
release.

We're looking to make this system live within the next few weeks and this
is the last issue to address before that.

So, yes, if anyone could give me some idea of when the next release could
be available, or point me in the right direction of a release roadmap of
some kind, that would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Adam Pollock.