[rabbitmq-discuss] Management Plugin URL Encoding Bug

Gavin M. Roy gmr at myyearbook.com
Wed Feb 29 19:56:03 GMT 2012

It appears that the Javascript code that encodes values does not properly encode more than one underscore (_) when creating a URL.

For example, when deleting a binding:

Routing Key: foo_bar_baz

Will be encoded as foo%255Fbar_baz

/api/bindings/vhost_name/e/exchange_name/q/queue_name/foo%255Fbar_baz

Should be encoded as foo%255Fbar%255Fbaz

/api/bindings/vhost_name/e/exchange_name/q/queue_name/foo%255Fbar%255Fbaz

If there's an external bug-tracker I can use to submit this (or other trivial items like it), please let me know.

Thanks,

Gavin