[rabbitmq-discuss] 答复: Passive queue declaration and channel closure

Simone Busoli simone.busoli at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 07:31:44 GMT 2012

Hi Simon,

As I pointed out in the past there is unfortunately not one main category
of information that is difficult to discover without trying it out
yourself, but perhaps the most relevant unanswered questions are about
conclusions that could be inferred from the spec and the docs, but that you
can't usually infer unless you know the end of the story already. The one
in this thread is a good example of that.