[rabbitmq-discuss] Centralized web logging options.

Bill Moseley moseley at hank.org
Fri Feb 24 23:25:23 GMT 2012

We have a busy pool of web servers running Apache that are currently
logging on each machine.  I'm looking at using RabbitMQ and a centralized
log server.

I have no concerns about RabbitMQ handling the traffic, and no concerns
about getting the logs into the queue.

Anyone here doing this currently?

What log collection/aggregator tools are you using?

What's was required to read the logs off the queues?

Do you have multiple aggregators running (say for HA or redundancy)?

Any other experiences you can share setting this up?

--
Bill Moseley
moseley at hank.org